So, I am inspired by BlissChick (blisschick.net) again. I read a post that listed her Six Things That Make Me Happy Today List and I just had to do the same. It's a good thing (sorry, Martha Stewart) to recognize those small things and moments that make up for a happy life. So many days those little things go unnoticed.
So here are my Six Things...
1. Keegan and Keiku (well they are two things, but still....the two of them make me happy every day!)
2. Anticipation of the three-mile run I am going on after I finish here and how enpowered I will feel afterward.
3. My daughter Alanna being home today before she starts working long days life-guarding tomorrow.
4. Watching the hummingbirds busily feeding in my backyard.
5. Keith being home and not on a business trip...so I get to plan a yummy dinner for the two of us.
6. A long soak in the hot tub after dinner tonight with a glass of wine in my hand.
photo credit: Keegan in the Sunroom, 2009 Liz Romero
No comments:
Post a Comment