I'm sure you can tell by the title of my post...I'm feeling a bit nostalgic tonight. Just took down all three Christmas trees and moved the seasonal tree, which usually lives in the dining room, to the sun room ( a 4 hour project!). I will enjoy seeing the tree more often there...it is my fave room in the house, after all. Taking down all the Christmas decorations always makes me feel a little down. And I will feel better tomorrow when I can put the house to rights again and do some cleaning up. I also get to decorate my seasonal tree in all it's wintery finery...icicles, snowflakes (a girl can hope, can't she?), etc...
Saying good-bye to my Christmas trees now...
The Santa Tree, The Angel Tree and the Jewel Tree...I never can pick a favorite! Farewell, until next Christmas!
My friend Lauren, mentioned a 365 Photography Project in her
blog today. The idea of being part of a project that inspires me to take photos and document my daily life sounds like so much fun and something I need to prompt me to make my photography a daily priority. So, I signed up. This is my project page,
HERE if you want to check it out!
2 comments:
Oh Liz! So glad you're doing this! We can all hold each other accountable...I mean encourage each other this way! I'm trying to be easy with myself and know that the journey is more important that if I miss a day or two here or there. Yay! What a great adventure!
Hey Lauren...I'm so glad I read your blog yesterday and was clued into this project...I wouldn't mind any "encouragement" at all! Read the article I mentioned in today's blog and you will instantly feel good about making the journey the priority.
Here's to a brilliant journey!
Post a Comment