Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Today's Sparks

This is the first time in quite a while that I've been moved to note what I am grateful for.  That's a good sign. 
Today's sparks of gratitude (so far)...

  • A good night's sleep
  • My Kindle...it's so yummy to feed my book addiction and not feel guilty about buying all those books!
  • An out-of-sight Cardio Disco class at my gym - the music was moving me this morning, baby!
  • A gorgeous-in-the-60s sunny day in February which is moving me to go for a short-ish run and find errands to  do so I can ride around with the top down on the convertible! 
  • No appointments to keep until the sun has gone down - I see some knitting outside later in my future.

I'm feeling shiny today and energetic.  I know I need to take care of myself, though - and not do too much.  Just Enjoy.  That's the plan.  Revel in the fabulous-ness of the day.  Savor the sun.  Feel joy.

No comments: