2014. A year planning my daughter's wedding, culminating in a lovely day for her and her wife Amanda on November 1st. A year of thrice-weekly workout sessions at a gym that specializes in small group weight training and HIIT cardio. Healing my injured hamstring, training and then running the Norfolk harbor lights half marathon on November 23 (2:21 time) and an amazing Surf N Santa 5 miler on December 23 (46:49 - 9:18minute miles).
It has been a busy year, taking care of others and taking care of my physical self, but not taking time for my creative self. I have felt the loss, believe me. I am two days into my second attempt at a 365 photography project and hope that kickstarts a renewed burst of photography mojo.
Here is the offering for Day 1, a shot taken after my first run of 2015, a 4 mile trail run at Seashore State Park.


1 comment:
I know from your blog that you are very religious, possibly Catholic? How do you feel about your daughter marrying someone of the same sex? Catholics don't condone homosexuality, so just wondered. Thanks. Glad to see you back blogging.
Post a Comment