I'm waiting for a showdown of some kind that involves sharp kitty claws and a puppy yelp or two - but nothing yet.
Realized as I was feeding Kona last night, that I have been giving her a 1/4 cup of food four times a day, instead of 1/2 cup four times a day...she's only been getting half of what she needs! I know...I'm a bad Puppy Mama. :-(
Ran 3.7 miles this morning - I cut the four miles short because my legs were TIRED from all the cardio kick boxing yesterday. Whew...Someone is Out. Of. Shape.
Walked Kona a little further this morning - I know that she, like me, cannot wait for a break in the humidity. It's rough out there, people.
Now that I've had some breakfast (wheat toast and almond butter, yum) it's time to water the panting plants and perhaps do some pruning. More housekeeping to do as well...oh - and a new stove is coming today - yippee!
No comments:
Post a Comment