Back to blogging daily...how long can I sustain that goal? Well, let's see.
Kona, a rescue from the VB SPCA and a Labbe (Labrador and Beagle mix) has been a member of our family now since June 16th and she's been a cutie AND a handful. I know I mentioned her in the last blog and may have sounded disappointed but we are so in love with our little Kona Bean!
We aren't sure if she's going to LOVE swimming like Keegan did, but when we bring her into the pool, she is SO good at it!
I ran yesterday and the humidity nearly did me in...I mean, 74%...wha, what? I know. And I was sweating like a mo'fo'...no, really.
Today it is even muggier and I've decided to get in a cardio kick boxing class at my gym this morning...maybe I'll even slip in a good 3 mile walk once the sun goes down.
I am debating, though, on whether or not to wear my one pound hand wraps for the class. I'll play it by ear. Have slid backwards a little in the quest for my healthier, more fit life - but am back on track now and looking forward to fitting more comfortably in my "skinny" clothes SOON.
I have been getting up earlier these days to fit in a run before the sun gets things even hotter and to take on the Kona and her puppy needs and it's amazing how much I get done before 9 am! So far today I have already done two loads of laundry, watered all the plants AND took Kona for her morning walk around the block. On the agenda today: that CKB class, some housekeeping chores, a healthy lunch, an afternoon walk for the Kona Bear and a myriad of distractions, I'm sure. It's my life and it's pretty damn good.
No comments:
Post a Comment