Tuesday, January 26, 2010

For 2010, I resolve...


Ahhh, resolutions...I can't help making them, year after year. Funny. What are they this year? I hope to blog more consistently, for sure!
I hope to find ways to be more comfortable in my skin, to be more grateful for this amazing body of mine. I want to be more adventurous.
oh, and wait! As I moved to delete the last two sentences, I stopped myself, thinking, "I will no longer censor my creative self."

Why do I continually obsess about how I'm not good enough? I'm not running fast enough, I'm not creative enough, I'm not organized enough, blah, blah...
My theme for this year..."Let Go!"

It's a good theme, now that I think about it. There are so many things for me to let go of...fear, striving for perfection, responsibility for things/people I can't control...there's more (oh, so many!) as I'm sure I will discover...2010, here I come!

photo credit: "Keiku Medidating on Robins, 2010" : Liz Romero

No comments: