Friday, August 10, 2012

On Aging

ok, ok.  The title of this post is probably boring you already.  I promise not to wax poetic on the wisdom I've gained, my lofty perspectives on life...you've heard it all before.  yada. yada.
Let me just say this - I am freakin' tired of getting the email about, "Lose Menopausal Weight Gain - Naturally!!"  Yes, there are always TWO exclamation points.  When did the memo go out to the universe that I was menopausal?  Cause', hey people, The "M" Monster has not reared it's ugly, hairy-chinned head and looked in my direction.  Of course "M" is aware of my existence and is planning wonderfully horrible things, I'm sure.  But I've got a big surprise for "M" - I am fit, strong and ready to wrestle her bony ass down.  If she ever deigns to come my way, that is.  I may have scared her off. 
Attitude, baby.  Attitude.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.