In answer to the title question, it certainly wasn't spent blogging here! :-) I opened a tumblr account and have been blogging pretty regularly there. (http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/themami) It has been easier to load photos on that site for some reason.
The last blog I wrote here on blogspot was about my first run of 2011. I have progressed since then. Not any faster, no - but I am running between 25 and 30 miles total a week, have signed up for the Wicked 10K and the Shamrock half-marathon - there is definitely more running in my future.
I've started a small photography business - Liz Romero Photography - natch, what else would I call it? My website is being designed and I had business cards printed. I've actually done shoots where I was paid...amazing. I really gained confidence in my skills after taking a few digital photography courses at the Contemporary Art Center. I was thrilled to have my photography displayed in a show there as part of my advanced digital photography course and received so many great comments about my work.
My 50th birthday is the day after tomorrow and I'm excited to see what the universe has in store for me over the next 50 years...no matter what comes I am grateful. I have my health, the health of my family, the love of my sweet husband and children and the time to enjoy it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment