Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Checking in...

On tap for today: a run and Jillian's 30-day shred, a walk for Keegan, volunteer work at the parish office from 1-4 and LCR night at Wanda's. A busy day is ahead. It is also the first day of the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans' newest eight week challenge. Today is weigh-in day and my team "Sugar & Spice" will work towards winning the challenge by losing the most weight - together. I seem to do better when I am accountable to others - it must be the team player in me.:-)
I remember my favorite sport growing up was softball because we all pulled together. No one player could win the game. Everyone needed to pitch in and do their job to the best of their ability...you don't want to let down THE TEAM! Collaborative efforts were fun for me...debate team, editing the school paper, group projects in AP history class - all made me happy in a high-stress kind of way! Ha!
Here's to getting it all done today.
"Come on. Let's all go be happy in front of some miserable people." The SleepTalking Man

No comments: