Monday, September 13, 2010

Ah...more September

Keith and I went to a lovely dinner at Terrapin's last night to celebrate one or all of our wedding anniversaries for the month (three!) - I'm not sure what Keith is thinking. My plan for celebrating our anniversary (ies) is a wine tour and hot air ballooning in Charlottesville in October. Can't wait.

Starting running again and even though I was fighting strep last week (and the resulting fatigue), I still managed to get 13 miles total in. Hopefully, I will be back to around 20 miles total for this week.
I'm still coughing so much, especially at night, and this is really cutting into my rem sleep, baby!

Today I will be sure to take some before photos of the upstairs bathrooms...they will get small facelifts (as opposed to major re-dos which they really need but which the checkbooks cannot support at this time!) beginning this Wednesday. On tap for Wednesday is painting and new baseboards. Sometime later in the week or early next week will be new flooring. It will be noisy and intrusive but well worth it.

Had an A-Ha moment while running on Saturday. There I was, pounding pavement, my mind browsing around some of the girls latest events/accomplishments, when it came to me...I should be creating my OWN milestones, setting new goals for myself and celebrating who I am and what I can do! It's ok to congratulate the girls on their accomplishments and to celebrate them - I did, after all, have a little to do with who they are now...but it's MY turn now!

And so I begin this week with a renewed sense of New Year-Ness....and confidence that I can create the life I want AND deserve!

Go, Liz!

No comments: