dance in the sun!
Yesterday was Gene Kelly's birthday...What a fabulous dancer he was - I would have loved to meet him and see him dance live...Alas, I was born too late!
It is already midday and I have just relaxed all morning - What is on tap for the rest of the day? I have no idea...perhaps I will do some scrapbooking, visit Target and print some photos, continue work straightening Alanna's room, workout on the elliptical or take in a yoga or pilates class....opportunities are endless...so much to do, so little energy!
Ha!
One of my fave photos from this past weekend: Keith and I at Lee's daughter's wedding on August 21st...
Yesterday was Gene Kelly's birthday...What a fabulous dancer he was - I would have loved to meet him and see him dance live...Alas, I was born too late!
It is already midday and I have just relaxed all morning - What is on tap for the rest of the day? I have no idea...perhaps I will do some scrapbooking, visit Target and print some photos, continue work straightening Alanna's room, workout on the elliptical or take in a yoga or pilates class....opportunities are endless...so much to do, so little energy!
Ha!
One of my fave photos from this past weekend: Keith and I at Lee's daughter's wedding on August 21st...
No comments:
Post a Comment