

Yesterday, Fellow Flamingo Fanatic (say THAT three times fast!), Adrienne, informed me, woefully late, that National Pink Flamingo Day was last week! What? Last week? Yes, I checked...it was on June 20th. I approached the sunroom, head down, and wished my pink flamingo, Florence (a.k.a. Fulana) a belated Happy Day...not good enough!
We must celebrate a full-blown Replacement National Pink Flamingo Day when Adrienne comes to visit at the end of July (date TBA)...that's the deal. So, get ready...Florence will be tooling about town (in the convertible, no less) posing at her favo spots around VaBeach and demanding homage, in addition to many changes in costume and a full-blown party in her honor (Pink Drinks are a must!)...!
My penance began today when I gifted Florence a brand new outfit to replace her summer luau get-up...
What do you think? Florence is shaking it with this new look...While I took the above photos she was grooving to Usher's latest...
Stay posted - We are working on pink flip flops to match her current ensemble. Also in the works...a gardening hat and baseball cap (Go, Cardinals!)...you just never know around here...
1 comment:
Her outfit is ADORABLE! I can't wait for our little party and photo shoot. Lingerie is a must...a flamingo can only be good most of the time :P
Post a Comment