
We have had a lovely bit of snow here and like most things that come rarely, it was enjoyed to the fullest! I say was because the forecast is for rain today and I fear tomorrow it will all be gone. Keegan has truly illustrated over the last few days how to enjoy a special treat - he has immersed himself in the pleasures of snow, running through it, laying on it, rolling around in it...he has been an inspiration to me!
I made a to-do-in-the-snow list and accomplished everything on it, from hiking in it, to hot-tubbing in it and did I have FUN!
I wonder if snow was a regular happening around here if it would lose it's charm...Would I take it for granted? Would I grumble about the inconveniences it causes? Hmmmm....
photo credit: Keegan, the Snow Dog, 2010 - Liz Romero
No comments:
Post a Comment